Recipe by Chouny
This pizza is fast and delicious as well as being very good for you! Try it and add any vegetable you love...
- 1 pita bread (or greek flat bread)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce
- red pepper (thinly sliced)
- mushroom (thinly sliced)
- broccoli floret
- cauliflower floret
- onion (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup medium cheddar
- 1 bocconcini, ball
- 1⁄4 teaspoon herbes de provence
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread olive oil on bottom of pita bread place on pizza sheet.
- Spread pesto on top of pita bread.
- Thinly slice red pepper, mushrooms, broccoli, califlower and onions. Arrange vegetables on pizza.
- Grate cheddar cheese and slice bocconcini ball.
- Top with grated cheese and bocconcini slices and finally sprinkle with herbs to taste.
- Cook at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes.