Recipe by Mo-B
This tastes a lot like liver pate, but it is completely vegetarian. Use this as an appetizer with crakers and raw vegetables, or as a sandwich spread.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups green beans, chopped
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a small skillet. Add onion and salt, and saute over medium heat for about 10 minutes - until the onions begin to brown. Add the beans and saute until they are tender (about 8-10 minutes).
- Combine everything in a food processor until it is all a smooth paste.