Recipe by Angel Amzz
This recipe is good with spaghetti!!
Top Review by Annacia
This is an excellent sauce. It has good flavor depth and is very satisfying. My meat loving DH even found it "really good". I made a double batch and pureed half ( or a bit more, I didn't measure) because hubby likes a smoother sauce. Even so it still had nice veggie chunks for texture. This had an underlying sweetness from the beautiful ripe tomatoes I used.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (frozen)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 3 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the olive oil around a medium-sized frying pan.
- On medium heat, melt the tomato paste and mix with the herbs, Worcestershire sauce, and soya sauce.
- Add in the tomatoes, red pepper, and onion. Keep mixing until cooked through.
- Turn down the heat, and let simmer for 20 minutes.