That is Dr House to you's Note:
Oyster Sauce isn't vegetarian. It's got oysters. However Pink Cherry Blossom posted one version and here is a second for the Vegetarian version of it. Or if you can find it in the store, just buy it. But in case you want to try making your own...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the cornstarch in the cold water.
- 2Dissolve the broth cube in the boiling water.
- 3Mix with the sauce and the sugar in small saucepan and heat to boiling.
- 4Add the dissolved corn starch and stir until it thickens.
- 5Cool and store in covered jar.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Oyster Sauce by Byranna Grogan
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mushroom stock cubes
brown bean sauce