Recipe by hlkljgk
Well, OK, technically it's not "meat"loaf, but it's hearty satisfying, savory and in a loaf. Great vegetarian comfort food!
Top Review by *karri*
Such a savory and satisfying meal! I could not find the organic onion soup/dip mix, so I looked online and found that the ingredients of it were onion powder, garlic, salt and pepper, so I simply substituted 1 tsp. onion powder, 3/4 tsp. garlic salt and some fresh ground pepper. Also - I was happy to find the cereal at Trader Joes. I made mine in muffin tins and cooked for 20-25 minutes. Right before removing from oven I brushed with some organic ketchup. These are perfect for a packed lunch and heat up in 20 seconds in the microwave.
- 16 ounces organic cottage cheese
- 4 organic eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup organic olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix (I use Simply Organic French Onion Soup & Dip mix)
- 1 cup finely chopped organic walnuts
- 2 cups organic cereal flakes (I use Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus Multibran Cereal)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped organic onion