1/1 Photo of Vegetarian & Organic Meatloaf Muffins
Well, OK, technically it's not "meat"loaf, but it's hearty satisfying, savory and in a loaf. Great vegetarian comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces organic cottage cheese
- 4 organic eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup organic olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix (I use Simply Organic French Onion Soup & Dip mix)
- 1 cup finely chopped organic walnuts
- 2 cups organic cereal flakes (I use Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus Multibran Cereal)
- 1/4 cup chopped organic onion
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, vegetable oil, soup mix, walnuts, cereal and onion.
- 3Spoon into a muffin tin.
- 4Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 5Let rest for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian & Organic Meatloaf Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.0
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 137.8 mg
- Sodium 723.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: