Recipe by ZiggyStarDust
Great warm and cold. A great mix of Italian seasonings. A recipe I have used for years! Great for work! No Work!
- 2 servings spaghetti noodles
- 1 -2 cup frozen vegetables (or fresh)
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- I cook my spaghetti noodles (try other noodles too!) ahead of time.
- Put noodles in a Tupperware with a tight top.
- Steam your vegetables!
- Put steamed vegetables, oil and seasonings into Tupperware.
- Put the top on Tupperware.
- This should produce a well mixed veggie noodle salad with almost no prep!