1/1 Photo of Vegetarian Niku Jaga With Konjac
I got this recipe off a Japanese Cooking Show called Dosanko Cooking, which is the longest running cooking show in Asia and has won a Guinness Record.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub konjac in salt to soften and rinse it. Cut into cubes.
- 2Dip tofu in hot water to get rid of excess oil. Cut into cubes also.
- 3Cut carrots into chunks and potatoes into quarters.
- 4Dump all ingredients, including seasoning and water into rice cooker and cook under "rice" setting.
- 5Mine didn't stop cooking, so I turned it off after the potatoes and carrots were very soft and tender, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Niku Jaga With Konjac
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.0
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 784.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: