I got this recipe off a Japanese Cooking Show called Dosanko Cooking, which is the longest running cooking show in Asia and has won a Guinness Record.
- Rub konjac in salt to soften and rinse it. Cut into cubes.
- Dip tofu in hot water to get rid of excess oil. Cut into cubes also.
- Cut carrots into chunks and potatoes into quarters.
- Dump all ingredients, including seasoning and water into rice cooker and cook under "rice" setting.
- Mine didn't stop cooking, so I turned it off after the potatoes and carrots were very soft and tender, about 30 minutes.