Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy light, easy & satisfying! Better than heavy Chinese takeout!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon miinced garlic
- 12 ounces pre-sliced white mushrooms
- 8 ounces fresh bean sprouts (leasa brand)
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- Saute garlic in oil until softened.
- Add mushrooms and cook 5 mins or until soft.
- Add bean sprouts and soy sauce and heat through.
- Simmer stirring often 5 minutes Enjoy!
I used canned muchrooms, so it probably wasn't at flavorful as it should have been. I would use less soy sauce as it was very salty for my taste. A little tweaking here and there and this could be a gem! Tastes almost like Moo Shi...just add some shrimp or beef and it will be a great meal (although not vegetarian with the additional ingredients).