My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1/3 cup stock and mushrooms in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat. Saute mushrooms 7-8 minutes or until they begin to turn brown and liquid has almost evaporated.
- 2Remove from heat and set aside. Combine 1/4 cup stock and flour in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- 3Shake vigorously.
- 4Combine with remaining stock in a heavy saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat to medium and simmer 15 minutes, whisking frequently, until mixture begins to thicken.
- 6Add sauteed mushrooms and simmer until just heated throughout. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Good luck, Robert
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Mushroom Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: