Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Combine 1/3 cup stock and mushrooms in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat. Saute mushrooms 7-8 minutes or until they begin to turn brown and liquid has almost evaporated.
- Remove from heat and set aside. Combine 1/4 cup stock and flour in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake vigorously.
- Combine with remaining stock in a heavy saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer 15 minutes, whisking frequently, until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add sauteed mushrooms and simmer until just heated throughout. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Good luck, Robert
Very good! I made mine with a mixture of mushrooms and onions and served it over Lentil Loaf.
Made this for Thanksgiving and LOVED IT. Even my meat eatting family liked it!
I have just made the mushroom gravy today and it tastes good with onions in it too!!! Awesome!