1/2 Photos of Vegetarian Mexican Stir-Fry
1. Who loves Mexican? I do! 2. Who loves a meal that can be quickly thrown together in one pan? I do!This is a go-to meal for those days when you're starving and need to whip something up in a jiffy. This recipe is in a pretty basic form and can easily be jazzed up to suit your tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray skillet with cooking spray and saute green pepper and onion over medium heat until onion is translucent (just a few minutes).
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients and cook 3-5 minutes. Just spoon into a bowl and top with cheese, avocado, olives, jalepenos, etc. and voila!
- 3* The leftover tomatoes can be frozen in one or two small tupperware to be used later.
- 4** I make it even simpler by using an all-natural taco seasoning (Simply Organic or Trader Joes both make good ones), but you can also mix up your own blend of cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and cayenne (if you like it spicy).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Mexican Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.8
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 115.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 13.2 g