Recipe by Prose
This is fabulous for a brunch, but I usually make it for dinner.
Top Review by Toni in Colorado
For a burrito type egg recipe that is meatless, this is very good! Eggs are very moist with the sour cream added. Made half the recipe since it was just the 2 of us. Even added the onions which I usually don't because my husband doesn't care for onions. He even commented how good they are. Thanks, Prose, for this recipe. Shows very nice also.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream (or plain yogurt or Mexican crema)
- 12 medium flour tortillas
- 12 ounces Pace Picante Sauce
- 8 ounces grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and pepper in oil 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in eggs and cook until well scrambled.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Spread mixture in center of each tortilla, roll and place in a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Spoon sauce over top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with sliced avocados or guacamole, if desired.