Recipe by Momijji
Loco Moco is a famous hawaiian dish it is often served in plate lunches in Hawaii. Loco Moco is traditionally made with meat but since i'm a vegetarian i thought i might want to try to make it vegetarian.In the end my loco moco came out delicious it was a very filling lunch and kept me going all day.I highly recomend botan brand of rice for the 2 scoops rice.
- 2 scoops cooked japanese-style rice
- 2 cooked boca vegetarian hamburger patties
- 2 fried eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons kikoman soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put flour, milk,and soy sauce in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Stir well and heat until thickened adding more flour to your disered thickness.
- Place the 2 scoops of rice on the plate.
- Top with the 2 cooked Boca hamburgers.
- Top that with the 2 fried eggs.
- Cover with as much of the gravy you made as you like.