Loco Moco is a famous hawaiian dish it is often served in plate lunches in Hawaii. Loco Moco is traditionally made with meat but since i'm a vegetarian i thought i might want to try to make it vegetarian.In the end my loco moco came out delicious it was a very filling lunch and kept me going all day.I highly recomend botan brand of rice for the 2 scoops rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put flour, milk,and soy sauce in a pot and bring to a boil.
- 2Stir well and heat until thickened adding more flour to your disered thickness.
- 3Place the 2 scoops of rice on the plate.
- 4Top with the 2 cooked Boca hamburgers.
- 5Top that with the 2 fried eggs.
- 6Cover with as much of the gravy you made as you like.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Loco Moco
Serving Size: 1 (536 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 629.4
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 464.1 mg
- Sodium 3067.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 47.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked japanese-style rice