PSU Lioness's Note:
Here's a fun use for the peanut butter in your pantry - a cold noodle salad that's healthy and not at all costly. It's a great dish to serve either at room temperature or chilled. (From Betty Crocker's "Money Saving Meals" cookbook)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package lo mein noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen shelled edamame
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1Break lo mein noodles into thirds and cook as directed on package.
- 2Rinse with cold water; drain.
- 3Cook edamame as directed on bag; drain.
- 4In Medium bowl, place bell pepper, onions, noodles and edamame.
- 5In a small bowl, beat dressing ingredients with wire whisk until well blended.
- 6Spoon over noodle mixture; toss to coat.
- 7Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Lo Mein Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.6
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 914.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 14.6 g