Recipe by Hunt's
What do you get when you combine Hunt's® 100% natural tomatoes with Kraft® 100% grated Parmesan cheese? Dinner that's 100% delicious. Bring flavor to your table with this carefully crafted recipe.
- 8 ounces dry pasta, uncooked (bowtie, farfalle)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 cups quartered sliced zucchini
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) jarlight alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add beans, Alfredo sauce and garlic salt to skillet; heat until hot and bubbly.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet; stir to combine. Add drained tomatoes; toss to combine. Top with cheese. Reduce heat; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts.