1 hr 30 mins
I created this recipe to get my kids to eat more vegetables and so we could have a great vegetarian lasagna that was not store bought. It's a little labor intensive so I usually make three at a time and freeze two. It's not that much work to make more, and then I have a meal I can take out of the freezer and pop in the oven! If you only want to make one then divide the recipe into thirds. It's about 6 servings per pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set the Lasagna noodles to boil in a large pot.
- 2Put the Greek yogurt, bell peppers, and spinach in a blender and blend until it fairly smooth.
- 3In a bowl mix the Parmesan, Greek Yogurt mix, mozzarella, and garlic.
- 4Shred very finely all the zucchini, yellow squash, and carrots. Mushrooms would be a good addition too, but I hate mushrooms so didn't add any in mine.
- 5Drain the noodles, and put out three 9x13 pans. I use the tin ones so I can freeze them and then put them in the oven.
- 6Lay down one layer of three lasagna noodles in each pan. Place a layer of Spaghetti sauce over the top. Then a layer of the vegetable, then a layer of the white cheeses. Repeat.
- 7Put the rest of the spaghetti sauce on the top of the last layer of noodles. Cover with tin foil and lable. Freeze.
- 8When you are ready to bake, heat the oven up to 375 and bake for 60 to 75 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Lasagna OAMC (Makes 3 Meals)
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.1
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 708.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 19.6 g