Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This delicious lasagna contains no meat but has lots of cheese.
- 28 ounces Ragu pizza sauce
- 6 dry lasagna noodles
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In 2 quart baking dish (11 x 7), spread 1 cup sauce.
- Top with 3 dry noodles, ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozarella cheese, parmesan cheese, & 1 cup sauce.
- Top with remaining dry noodles and sauce. Cover.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Top with remaining mozarella cheese.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
bravo! great smooth taste and so simple! thx cookncraft!
Made this for a meatless meal. The lasagna was pretty good. Very cheesy. Thanks cookncraft. Bullwinkle