several ideas and recipes rolled into something different. going to try pre-making and freezing to be heated in the oven later for a quick snack
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1bring broth to a boil and blanch peppers in it for 2 min, reserve the broth.
- 2finely chop peppers and mix with cheeses, add other spices if desired, shredded vegetarian "chicken" strips, lime juice, whatever you like.
- 3carefully dip one tortilla at a time into hot broth for 2 seconds with tongs.
- 4place about 1/4-1/3 cup filling on softened tortilla in a line about 1/3 up the way from the bottom, cigar roll and place on a greased cookie sheet with seam side down.
- 5repeat with rest of tortillas and filling.
- 6bake at 425f for 13 min or until crispy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Jalapeno Cream Cheese Taquitos
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 596.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: