Chef #1451614's Note:
A quick and easy recipe for a hearty, savory vegetarian stuffing. Great for holiday potlucks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup uncooked wild rice
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 9 ounces vegetarian sausages, crumbled
- 7 ounces herb stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 3 cups water
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine wild rice and 1c water. Bring to a boil, stir once, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 min or until soft. Set aside.
- 2In a large saucepan or soup pot, heat vegetable oil. Saute onion, celery and vegetarian sausage until onion is translucent.
- 3Add I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and stir until melted.
- 4Stir in parsley until well blended.
- 5Add 3 c water, bring to a boil.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in Stuffing Mix and wild rice.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Herb & Wild Rice Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 689.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread