Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
Ohh, no more having to order in or dine out. Making this at home is so easy and vegetarian! You would never know either! Yum!
Top Review by SoSheila
Yum! I made some substitutions. Didn't have mushrooms, celery or ham, so used two carrots instead of one ("shredded" them by just making lots of thin peels with my veggie peeler tool). Used a can of pinapple chunks as well. Made a perfect side dish for crock pot chicken made with soy sauce and honey. I would make this again!
- 2⁄3 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 medium chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy ham (finely diced)
- 6 cups cooked brown rice or 6 cups cooked white rice
- 3 -4 sliced green onions
- 5 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chicken-flavored vegetarian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Get out a large skillet or wok.
- On high heat, stir fry the celery, carrots, mushrooms and onion in oil, about 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add in the vegetarian "ham"; stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add in soy sauce, seasoning and green onions.
- Continue stir frying until hot--approximately 4 minutes.
- You may serve with other side dishes such as the Teriyaki veggies I will post.
- Or eat alone, it is really good!