Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy African dish for vegetarians or non-vegetarians
- 1 jar peanut butter
- 1 head broccoli, broken into flowerettes
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into flowerettes
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 red onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- Braggs liquid aminos
- lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup palm oil
- Saute onion and green pepper in oil-set aside.
- Steam all the other veggies in a large pot with 2 cups of water for 10 minutes on high heat.
- Stir in tomato paste.
- Add peanut butter.
- Quickly stir in last cup of water to soften peanut butter (much like making gravy).
- Add onion and green pepper and palm oil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Braggs and lemon pepper to taste preference.
- Serve with rice.
- (Non-vegetarians can stew meat with veggies).