VW #2's Note:
My husband loves enchiladas, but I don't love all the work. I made this up with ingredients that we enjoy. I'm sure you could make many substitutions. It's very easy and my husband loved it. My 3 year old actually took a couple of bites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 9 corn tortillas
- 2 cups mexican style cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or 1/2 teaspoon goya adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups tomatillo salsa
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- 2Saute the onion until translucent.
- 3Add garlic salt and black pepper.
- 4Add mushrooms and cook until tender.
- 5Add corn and black beans to heat through.
- 6Add spinach and cook until wilted.
- 7Mix together the enchilada sauce and salsa.
- 8Spread a thin layer of sauce in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 9Lay out 4.5 tortillas to cover the bottom
- 10Spread out half of the veggies.
- 11Pour half of remaining sauce over veggies.
- 12Sprinkle half of the cheese.
- 13Repeat with tortillas, veggies, sauce and cheese.
- 14Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Green Enchilada Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 610.8
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 1333.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: