Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dish is full of flavor! It's one of my Mom's recipes and is frequently requested at church and family pot-lucks. If you haven't tried vegetarian food, give it a try, you just might like it!
- 2 (708.73 g) can vegetarian chicken substitute (or FriChik)
- 10 flour tortillas
- 3 (850.48 g) can green enchilada sauce
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies
- 226.79 g bagshredded cheese
- 226.79 g carton sour cream
- 17.57 g packet taco seasoning
- green onions (optional) or black olives (optional)
- Pour 1 can enchilada sauce into a 9 x 13-inch glass pan, to cover bottom.
- Tear "chicken" into small pieces and place in a medium bowl.
- Add 1 can enchilada sauce, diced green chilies, sour cream, 1/2 bag cheese and taco seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly throughout 10 tortilla shells.
- Wrap tightly and place side-by-side in glass pan.
- Pour remaining can of enchilada sauce over top of enchiladas.
- Top with cheese and if desired sliced green onions and black olives.
- Bake at 350F for 30-45 minutes, or until cheese begins to turn golden.