Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dish is full of flavor! It's one of my Mom's recipes and is frequently requested at church and family pot-lucks. If you haven't tried vegetarian food, give it a try, you just might like it!
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cans vegetarian chicken substitute (or FriChik)
- 10 flour tortillas
- 3 (10 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- green onions (optional) or black olives (optional)
- Pour 1 can enchilada sauce into a 9 x 13-inch glass pan, to cover bottom.
- Tear "chicken" into small pieces and place in a medium bowl.
- Add 1 can enchilada sauce, diced green chilies, sour cream, 1/2 bag cheese and taco seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly throughout 10 tortilla shells.
- Wrap tightly and place side-by-side in glass pan.
- Pour remaining can of enchilada sauce over top of enchiladas.
- Top with cheese and if desired sliced green onions and black olives.
- Bake at 350F for 30-45 minutes, or until cheese begins to turn golden.