1/1 Photo of Vegetarian Green Beans and Tomatoes
PSU Lioness's Note:
Tasty, tasty, tasty! Very good recipe from "The Higher Taste." Easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a nonstick skillet.
- 2Add garlic powder. Stir in tomato, then add beans.
- 3Add enough water to barely cover beans.
- 4Add salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- 5Cover and lower heat; simmer for 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
- 6Remove cover and increase heat to thicken the liquid (about 3 minutes).
- 7Serve warm or cool.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Green Beans and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 303.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g