Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious gravy. If you're not sure you'll like the flavour of nutritional yeast (brewer's yeast), start by using 1 and 1/2 tbsp. in the mixture.
- 2 cups broth (can use reserved cooking water from cooking Tofu)
- 2 teaspoons vegan chicken bouillon powder
- 1 teaspoon vegan beef bouillon powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Mix cornstarch with 1/2 cup cold broth.
- Put remainder of broth, and nutritional yeast in a saucepan. Heat to boiling.
- Turn down to medium. Stir in cornstarch mixture, stirring constantly. Cook until thick (1 - 3 minutes).
- Serve immediately.