The best Vegetarian Gluten Free Gravy I have ever made. After trying many recipes I came up with this one. We love it you can also make it a chicken gravy just change the Better Than Bouillon, No Beef Base to No Chicken Base. Enjoy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Better Than Bouillon No Beef Base broth stir in 1 tsp Better Than Bouillon, No Beef Base into 1 cup hot water. set aside.
- 2Whisk the butter and flour together over low heat in a small saucepan for 2-3 minutes until the flour is golden brown.
- 3Add the water and Better Than Bouillon No Beef Base broth, Bragg liquid aminos, and pepper and 1/2 tsp Better Than Bouillon, No Beef Base. Bring to a boil while whisking often to keep it smooth.
- 4Lower heat and simmer a minute or so.
- 5Combine cornstarch and 2 tbsp water and stir well to get rid of lumps. Whisking gravy briskly, pour into saucepan. Continue whisking until gravy returns to a boil and has thickened.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 54.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Better Than Bouillon No Beef Base
Braggs liquid aminos