- Saute small onions and 4-5 mushrooms and 1 clove garlic in butter (or just heat up some butter if you want it plain.. I like onions)
- When they soft, add about 2 Tbsp flour and mix it around until it is absorbed.
- Pour on 1-1.5 cups vegetable broth and stir.
- When that starts to warm up, pour a cup or less of cream or milk in and stir.
- Let boil stirring a lot in the beginning to keep it from lumping.
- and voila! The amount of flour is kinda if-y.
- I like it thick, and usually end up adding more flour later on in the process to make it thicker.