1/1 Photo of Vegetarian Gravy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute small onions and 4-5 mushrooms and 1 clove garlic in butter (or just heat up some butter if you want it plain.. I like onions)
- 2When they soft, add about 2 Tbsp flour and mix it around until it is absorbed.
- 3Pour on 1-1.5 cups vegetable broth and stir.
- 4When that starts to warm up, pour a cup or less of cream or milk in and stir.
- 5Let boil stirring a lot in the beginning to keep it from lumping.
- 6and voila! The amount of flour is kinda if-y.
- 7I like it thick, and usually end up adding more flour later on in the process to make it thicker.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: