- 2 lbs tofu (steamed 10 min. and cooled)
- 10 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 6 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 bunch shredded spinach leaves
- 6 eggs, well beaten (optional)
- 3 teaspoons tamari
Directions See How It's Made
- In large heavy skillet or wok brown sesame seeds in oil.
- Add tofu or tempeh and brown.
- Now stir in onions, celery, and spinach leaves.
- When cooked through, (a few min.), add rice.
- If you use eggs, make well in center of rice and drop in beaten eggs.
- When eggs are thoroughly cooked, mix with rice and vegetables.
- Add 3 T. tamari; mix.
- Freeze in ziploc bags.