Recipe by Morning Breeze
A super tasty way to eat fajitas.
Top Review by Annacia
Color me shocked when I couldn't get zucchini in the local store OR the Safeway in town! I made up for the lack by using some leftover plain steamed veggies. It was still great with the seasoning and black beans. I will make this again when next I find the zucchini. It made a quick and healthy lunch with a lot of flavor.
- 2 cups zucchini, cut into strips
- cooking spray
- 1 cup onion, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (15 ounce) black beans
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 6 fat free whole wheat tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat onions, bell peppers and zucchini over medium-high heat. Cook until tender.
- Stir in beans, corn, fajita seasoning and mix.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in cilantro or parsley.
- Spoon 1/2 cup fajita mixture onto each tortilla and fold in half.