1/1 Photo of Vegetarian Enchiladas
Cassie Hunsicker's Note:
A wonderful alternative to classic enchiladas for the vegetarian! This recipe originated from my fiancee's mother, but I added my own twist!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat skillet on medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoons margarine when warm. Add 2 cups sliced mushrooms. Stir mushrooms until tender and soft. Pour in a bowl for enchiladas.
- 2Pour contents of canned refried beans and 1 cup beans (already cooked) in a bowl, and mix well. Add 1 teaspoons ground cumin to the mixture, and stir.
- 3Layer mushrooms, bean mixture, 2 teaspoons salsa, and a handful of shredded cheese in each enchilada.
- 4Fold burrito-style. (Fold short ends in, fold over one side, and roll over).
- 5Repeat Steps 3 and 4 for all 6 enchiladas.
- 6Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 7Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas evenly.
- 8Sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheese over the top of the enchiladas.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees Farenheit until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.0
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 2735.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: