Top Review by ellie_
This was super easy--just keep opening cans and a wonderful filling complete meal is the result. We had this casserole with cornbread to sop up the spicy sauce. Thanks Dancer for posting this recipe.This is a definite make-again meal for us.
- 793.78 g can crushed tomatoes
- 396.89 g jarchunky style prepared salsa
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 2 (907.18 g) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 453.59 g corn kernel, thawed if frozen
- 113.39 g candiced mild green chilies, drained
- 22.18 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 5 corn tortillas
- 56.69 g black olives, sliced and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour about 1 cup of mixture into the bottom of an electric slow cooker on low heat.
- Spread evenly and top with 1 1/2 tortillas, cutting to fit pot.
- Spread 1/3 of remaining tomato mixture over top.
- Repeat layering process, ending with tomato mixture.
- Spread top evenly.
- Sprinkle with olives.
- Cover and cook about 5 hours.
- Serve hot.