This came from the Woods Hole Passage Bed and Breadfast Inn. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to broil.
- 2In food processor, combine basil, garlic, pinenuts, salt and pepper until well combined.
- 3Add half oil and puree.
- 4Add remaining oil and cheese until blended.
- 5Brush tomato and eggplant slices with oil and broil in a preheated oven for five minutes, turning once (or till done to your liking).
- 6Lightly brush muffins with pesto and toast under broiler.
- 7Poach eggs.
- 8To assemble, put muffin on plate, stack tomato and eggplant on top of each serving.
- 9Carefully place egg on top and drizzle with pesto.
- 10Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Eggs Benedict
Serving Size: 1 (603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.0
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 217.0 mg
- Sodium 297.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.1 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 16.7 g