My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 2Beat the egg, milk and oil together.
- 3Add the liquids to the flour mixture and stir just until blended.
- 4Pour the batter onto a greased hot griddle.
- 5Serve with fresh fruit slices, unsweetened applesauce or low-calorie syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian, Diabetic, Low-fat Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 317.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g