wonderful hearty meal soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat stock to boiling.
- 2Break cauliflower florettes off.
- 3Cut celery and carrots into 2" slices.
- 4Chop onion and mince garlic.
- 5Add all the vegetables to your pot, reduce heat to simmer, and cover. Simmer about 15 minutes, or until the vegi's are tender.
- 6Cool slightly.
- 7Transfer the ingredients to a blender or food processor, add the flour, and process until smooth.
- 8Pour the pureed mixture back into the pot.
- 9Add the milk, butter, salt and pepper and re-heat.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 99.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: