Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
SOO delicious, soo easy to make and loved by all!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can peas
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 large onion, chopped and well sauteed
- In a food processor, put 1 can of drained peas, 3 peeled hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup of walnuts and almost all of the sauteed onion. (Best if it is sauteed until very very dark and crispy).
- Process until the consistency of chopped liver.
- Spread the reserved onions on top and chill.
- Best made the day before serving.