from Columbia Harbor House, Magic Kingdom
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup diced fresh carrot
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 quart water
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 1 1/2 cups canned great northern beans
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups canned pinto beans
- 1/4 cup black olives, wedges
- 1 1/2 cups canned black beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups canned kidney beans
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1Heat large sauce pot until hot.
- 2Add olive oil, then peppers, celery, onions, carrots, mushrooms and garlic.
- 3Cook until the vegetables are tender.
- 4Add corn, tomatoes, olives, tomato paste, seasonings, jalapeno peppers, and water.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Mix cornstarch with a little water and stir into pot to thicken.
- 7Add drained beans to the pot.
- 8Cook until heated through.
- 9Check flavor and adjust seasonings to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Chili - Disney World
Serving Size: 1 (3463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2273.2
- Calories from Fat 627
- Total Fat 69.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5700.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 342.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 100.2 g
- Sugars 44.9 g
- Protein 98.7 g