Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this on the Loma Linda website and its good. I have made it with regular chili and regular hot dogs and we like both versions. It is a kid friendly recipe and simple to prepare.
- 1 (20 ounce) can Worthington veja-links
- 1 (20 ounce) can vegetarian chili
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 egg (for cornbread mix)
- 1⁄3 cup milk (for cornbread mix)
- 1 (15 ounce) bag Fritos chili cheese corn chips
- sour cream, for garanish
- pace thick & chunky salsa (to garnish, whatever hot strength you like)
- Spray 1 1/2 quart casserole with non-stick spray.
- Cut vega links into round slices and place on bottom of casserole.
- Spread with chili.
- Top with crushed chili cheese fritos.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Prepare cornbread mix according to pkg.
- Spread over top of cheese.
- Bake at 400 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with dollop of sour cream and salsa on top of each serving.