I found this on the Loma Linda website and its good. I have made it with regular chili and regular hot dogs and we like both versions. It is a kid friendly recipe and simple to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can Worthington veja-links
- 1 (20 ounce) can vegetarian chili
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 egg (for cornbread mix)
- 1/3 cup milk (for cornbread mix)
- 1 (15 ounce) bag Fritos chili cheese corn chips
- sour cream, for garanish
- pace thick & chunky salsa (to garnish, whatever hot strength you like)
- 1Spray 1 1/2 quart casserole with non-stick spray.
- 2Cut vega links into round slices and place on bottom of casserole.
- 3Spread with chili.
- 4Top with crushed chili cheese fritos.
- 5Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 6Prepare cornbread mix according to pkg.
- 7Spread over top of cheese.
- 8Bake at 400 25 minutes until golden brown.
- 9Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 10Serve with dollop of sour cream and salsa on top of each serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Chili Cheese Corn Dog Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 914.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fritos chili cheese corn chips