Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
all of the ingredients are approximate- this is what works for my family. its pretty mildly spiced - if the kids weren't eating it i'd make it quite a bit spicier.
- 1 (28 ounce) can vegetarian baked beans
- 1 (19 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (19 ounce) can Primo mixed beans
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (19 ounce) can tomatoes, most of the juice drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 6 mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves
- saute all the vegetables together until soft.
- add all ingredients to a slow cooker, and cook for at least a couple of hours.