From Splenda cookbook...
Make and share this Vegetarian Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 6 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup splenda no calorie artificial sweetener
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 (28 ounce) cancrushed tomatoes with thick puree
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 2 (19 ounce) cans red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen whole kernel corn
- In large nonstick stockpot heat olive oil.
- Saute jalapeno pepper, onion, and bell peppers over medium heat until onions are translucent (5-8 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients and slowly bring to boil.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.