Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick chili recipe that uses 4 different types of beans. It's not very spicy, and pretty quick to make.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) canv-8 vegetable juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- Heat oil in large pot, then saute the onions, bell pepper and garlic.
- Add all ingredients to pot.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 30 minutes.