Recipe by Morning Breeze
This is so darn simple to make and is so filling you just have to give it a try but it does have a kick to it.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow pepper, chopped
- 6 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, undrained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in large stock pot. Saute jalapeno, onion and bell peppers over medium heat until onions are translucent, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add remaining indredients, and season to taste with salt. Bring to boil, cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
- NOTE: Make ahead of time for best flavor. For spicy chili, increase ground red pepper flaces to 1 teaspoon and increase chili powder to 7 teaspoons.