1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Melissa Hensley's Note:
A warm, comforting, colorful bowl of mild chili with no meat and very low fat. Very nice on a cold rainy fall or winter evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans (I use the mild ones)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package Morningstar Farms Better 'n Burgers, thawed and diced
- 1 tablespoon cumin, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt, or to taste
- 1In a large pot, saute peppers and onion in vegetable oil until tender.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- 3Heat until bubbly, stirring regularly.
- 4Lower heat and simmer for one hour, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Chili
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 790.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morningstar Farms Better 'n Burgers