- 2 (410 g) cans red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 260 g canned sweetcorn, drained and rinsed
- 2 (400 g) canschopped organic tomatoes
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 zucchini, trimmed and diced
- 100 g frozen broad beans (or lima beans)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup bean sprouts
- 1 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix all the ingredients, except the spring onion and bean sprouts, together in a large bowl. Transfer to a large casserole dish and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve garnished with the bean sprouts and spring onion.