Vegetarian Chiles Rellenos Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the cheese into 1/2 inch thick fingers that are about the length of a chili. Put cheese into the chilis (aprox one per chili) and lay in a greased 9x13" baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, flour and baking powder until blended. Stir in the cottage cheese and immediately pour over the chilies.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Top should be lightly browned and the center should feel firm.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Top with avocado slices and serve.