Recipe by spiritussancto
couldn't find what i was looking for so i made it up as i went along. you could use cooked chicken instead of the fake stuff if you want and switch the kind of soup and spices for a different flavor.
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced (i recommend a cheese slicer)
- 10 ounces Campbell's half-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces 1% low-fat milk
- 170 g vegetarian chicken strips, about a cup, i use yves
- 1 head broccoli, cut in 1 inch pieces (about a cup and a half to two cups)
- 1 vegetarian chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 low-fat parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- grease casserole dish, preheat oven to 350f.
- layer all ingredients in dish, sorta mix with a fork as much as possible, cover with foil.
- bake for 45 min-1.5 hours depending on how thin you cut potatoes. mix gently halfway through and see how cooked potatoes are. if desired take foil off for last 10 min to brown on top.
- serve with salad and a crisp white wine.