Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
i use unbreaded veggie chicken filets, i find the quorn brand works perfectly..
Make and share this Vegetarian Chicken Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 375 (350 for convection).
- thaw veggie chicken filets and cut into 1 inch portions, and set aside.
- combine panko bread crumbs, salt, pepper, thyme,cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. and place in a container for coating chicken pieces.
- coat all pieces of chicken in dijon mustard (use creole mustard for a spicier nugget), and then coat all pieces with the panko bread crumb mixture. place coated pieces on a cooling rack, placed inside of a standard cookie sheet.
- once all pieces are on the rack, place in oven on the middle oven rack, and bake for about 25 minutes or until all pieces are browned up nicely and chicken is heated through.
- serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy.