Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
You dont need the meat! This is the most AMAZING and EASY pasta dish!!
- 453.59 g linguine
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 3 shallots
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 59.14 ml cream (room temp)
- 4 egg yolks (room temp)
- 177.44 ml parmesan cheese or 177.44 ml romano cheese
- Cook Pasta in a large pot of salted, boiling water.
- Cook shallots and garlic in 1Tbs Olive Oil till soft.
- Reserve a mug full or pasta water and drain pasta.
- Add Pasta to shallots and garlic and combine.
- Turn off heat. Stir around for 2minutes, allowing it to cool off slightly.
- Add cream and combine.
- Add egg yolks and combined.
- Add reserved pasta water as needed to loosen sauce.
- Add salt and cheese and ENJOY!
- For a step by step video on how to make this recipe just search "Nikki Dinki Carbonara" on youtube. I show you every step!